The calendar may say that summer officially begins in 12 more days, but everyone really knows that SUMMER really begins on Memorial Day. This means that we are now able to celebrate the most wonderful time of year. Backyard barbeques. Beachside parties. Sunsets around the fire pit. Floating on your motor boat. Life is good. Summer is about all these things, improved only by the right libations purchased at Warwick’s busy and popular Airport Liquors.
Airport Liquors is full-service, locally-owned package store that is located in the lower deck of the Airport Plaza. It offers a complete and varied selection of imported and domestic beers, wines, liquors, cordials, single malt scotches, champagne and everything you could ever want to make your summer gatherings complete – wherever they may be.
There are also always plenty of sales and special discounts available at this friendly and convenient liquor store. Why not add one of these spirits to your repertoire right now:
• Landshark 2/12 case ~ $24.99
• Smirnoff Ice 2/12 case ~ $26.99
• New Castle 2/12 case ~ $25.99
• Corona Regular & Light 2/12 case ~ $27.99
• Mezza Corona Pinot Grigio 1.5L ~ $11.99
• Bella Sera Pinot Grigio 1.5L ~ $10.99
• Rex Goliath 1.5L ~ $8.99
• Turning Leaf 1.5L ~$11.99
• Redwood Creek All 1.5L ~ $9.99
• Skyy Vodka 1.75L ~ $20.99
• Pinnacle Vodka 1.75L ~ $17.99
• Tanqueray Gin 1.75L ~ $35.99
• Jose Cuervo Margarita 1.75L ~ $12.99
• Dekuyper Peachtree 1.75L ~ $16.99
You will find a huge selection of craft beers at Airport Liquors! When you “Mix and Match” six bottles of your favorite beers, you will receive 10% off your purchase.
Airport Liquors is located on 1800 Post Road (remember to look for them on the Airport Road side, across from KFC). Open Monday through Saturday, 9 am to 10 pm, and Sunday from noon to 6 pm. You can also call ahead to 352-0055 or peruse their website at www.airport.liquors.net to see the latest deals.
As always, Airport Liquors urges you to drink responsibly.