CITY OF WARWICK
ORDINANCE NO. O-19-3
APPROVED JOSEPH J. SOLOMON
March 21, 2019 MAYOR
AN ORDINANCE AMENDING THE ZONING ORDINANCE
OF THE CITY OF WARWICK
PHM PROVIDENCE, LLC,
Be it ordained by the City of Warwick:
Section I. The Zoning Map and the Record Book of Lot Classifications which are a part of the Zoning Ordinance of the City of Warwick are hereby amended by changing the classification of the following described premises from Warwick Station District - Gateway to Warwick Station District - Intermodal.
Lots 294, 295, 296, 297, 298, 319, 322 and 323 on Assessor’s Plat 323 as said plat appeared in the Tax Assessor’s office on December 31, 2018 are hereby changed from Warwick Station District - Gateway to Warwick Station District - Intermodal. The Lots are set forth in the legal description and on the map attached hereto as Exhibit A.
Subject to the following condition and stipulations:
1. That all site lighting shall be designed and installed to protect the neighboring residential properties from any light emissions from the proposed development. The lighting design shall be Dark Sky compliant, to the extent practicable.
2. That any proposed expansion of the use shall be reviewed by the Administrative Officer to the Planning Board and referred to the appropriate Board for review and approval.
3. All proposed internally-illuminated signage shall be limited to individual, aluminum (or similar) channel letters as opposed to single sheet, plastic box signage and consistent with the remaining Design Manual requirements. LED Message board type signage, including motorized, moving parts or scrolling letters, or animations are prohibited.
4. That the applicant shall provide an access easement to the private driveway to the adjacent parcel Assessor’s Plat 323 Assessor’s Lot 523 and that said easement shall be shown on the Preliminary and Final Plan and the easement language shall require Administrative Officer to the Planning Board written approval prior to the Preliminary Plan submission.
5. Exemptions for greater than allowed building height up to 85 feet, offsite parking, off site signage, shared parking spaces and internally-illuminated signage as shown on the plans approved by the Warwick Planning Board for this development.
Section II. The Clerk of the Zoning Board of Review is hereby authorized and directed to cause said changes to be made on the Zoning Map and the Record Book of Lot Classifications.
Section III. This Ordinance shall take effect upon passage and publication as prescribed by law.
SPONSORED BY: COUNCILMAN HOWE
COMMITTEE: LAND USE
Lynn D’Abrosca, Deputy Clerk