CITY OF WARWICK
ORDINANCE NO. O-19-11
APPROVED JOSEPH J. SOLOMON
June 24, 2019 MAYOR
AN ORDINANCE AMENDING THE ZONING ORDINANCE
OF THE CITY OF WARWICK
JAMES DONELAN, PETITIONER
Be it ordained by the City of Warwick:
Section I. The Zoning Map and the Record Book of Lot Classifications which are a part of the Zoning Ordinance of the City of Warwick are hereby amended by changing the classification of the following described premises from Residential A-7 to Residential A-7 with Planned Unit Development (PUD) Overlay District.
Lot 98 on Assessor’s Plat 289 as said plat appeared in the Tax Assessor’s office on December 31, 2018 is hereby changed from Residential A-7 to Residential A-7 with Planned Unit Development (PUD) Overlay District. The Lot is set forth in the legal description and on the map attached hereto as Exhibit A.
Subject to the following conditions and stipulations:
1. Waivers are granted for less than required front and side yard setbacks (existing), less than required landscape buffer on Tennyson Road, less than the minimum required lot size, greater than allowed percentage of office space within a Residential PUD, less than required parking aisle width, and an existing sign larger (6' x 2') than allowed (previously approved by Zoning Board of Review.) to the extent shown on the plats and plans filed with this Petition and approved by the Warwick Planning Board.
2. The Applicant shall utilize measures to minimize impacts on neighboring residential properties, to include screening with the installation of a solid fence, with a minimum height of 6 feet. The fence shall be maintained in good condition by the Property Owner. The Applicant shall install wheel stop/ parking blocks for the parking spaces abutting Assessor's Plat 289, Assessor's Lot 100 to prevent vehicles from damaging the evergreen landscaping and/or fencing.
3. All site lighting shall be designed and installed to protect the neighboring residential properties from any light emissions from the proposed development. The lighting design shall be Dark Sky compliant, to the extent practicable.
4. There shall be no on street parking on Tennyson Road for any use on Assessor's Plat 289, Assessor's Lot 98.
5. There shall be no gathering, parking, idling or dispatching of work-related vehicles from either the designated parking spaces or aisles.
6. Any proposed expansion of the use shall be reviewed by the Administrative Officer to the Planning Board and referred to the appropriate Board for review and approval.
7. PUD use of the portions of the Lot in which such uses may be permitted shall be limited to those allowed pursuant to Use Regulations 303, 304, and 305 in Table 1 of the Zoning Ordinance of the City of Warwick and also limited to use for a chiropractor's office.
Section II. The Clerk of the Zoning Board of Review is hereby authorized and directed to cause said changes to be made on the Zoning Map and the Record Book of Lot Classifications.
Section III. This Ordinance shall take effect upon passage and publication as prescribed by law.
COMMITTEE: LAND USE
Lynn D’Abrosca, Deputy Clerk