Understanding the importance of cost control, forecasting and budgeting is critical to a successful operation. RIHA’s Controlling Food Service Costs, a National Restaurant Association certified class, can help any business learn how to calculate food costs, determine menu prices as well as control labor and other business-related costs.
Topics addressed include:
* The Importance of Cost Control
* Forecasting and Budgeting
* Calculating Food Cost
* Determining Menu Prices
* Controlling Food Costs in Purchasing
* Controlling Food Costs in Receiving, Storing and Issuing
* Controlling Food Costs during Production
* Controlling Food Costs during Service and Sales
* Controlling Labor and Other Costs
* Protecting Revenue
Classes being held October 21st and October 28th.
The exam will be held at the end of class on October 28th.
Register online at http://bit.ly/2nSlkxb or call 401-223-1120.